Wednesday, June 1: Surviving Prostate Cancer
Salt Lake City, UT – Over 300,000 men will be diagnosed with cancer this year in the United States. RadioWest takes a look at this prevalent disease, and talks to two survivors about the realities of living with cancer and the humor that is seeing them through.
- Visit these resources on prostate cancer:
- Key Statistics from the American Cancer Society
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Huntsman Cancer Institute Prostate Cancer Brochure
- Resources on Prostate Cancer from Cancerlinks.org