Contest: Design Our Hoodie!
Contest has ended. We will be announcing the winner soon. Thanks to everyone who submitted artwork!
CALLING ALL ARTISTS! We are creating a new KUER Hoodie, and we want YOU to help. Show us how you express your love for KUER by sending us your design. Create something funky and unique, classy and stylish, or maybe even Doug-related – the design is up to you! Share your ideas (any ideas!) with us. The best entry wins, so hey- even if you’re not an artist, the other submissions may be awful, which means you’re the winner!
We will be printing several hundred of these limited edition hoodies- with your design- available during our Fall 2013 Fund Drive. If you want your artwork to be seen on the backs of hundreds of KUER supporters around the state, submit an idea! For inspiration, check out our Facebook album with previously designed artwork by listeners for NPR and other public radio stations. All entries will be considered. Design guidelines are as follows:
- The design may contain up to 4 colors without blends or shading
- Maximum size is 12” x 12”
- Design must be submitted in digitalized format with at least 300 dpi
- Remember that your design will be on a hoodie, so a simpler, easily transferable design may be preferred during the selection process
- The zip-up hoodie design will have the KUER logo on front. Artist design will be featured on back. Hoodie color (most likely black or grey) will be determined after winning submission is chosen. You may designate which color hoodie you prefer for your design, however the final decision will be at the discretion of KUER staff.
- Please include “KUER” somewhere in your design. If you choose to use KUER’s actual logo, leave a designated spot for it in your image or email email@example.com for KUER’s logo image.
- Winning artist may be asked to meet with printing company after the contest ends to slightly alter the design if necessary for better printing.
- You may submit multiple entries.
- Winning artist will be mentioned on air and on social media during KUER's Fall Fund drive (September 18-27) at a minimum value of $1,000. Additionally, the winning artist will receive a free hoodie with the printed design. No cash prize will be awarded. The design is a donation to the station.
- Email your submission to Gayle Ewer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, email, phone number, and mailing address with the submission.
The contest starts Wednesday, August 7th, and runs through August 31st. The winner will be chosen by a panel of KUER staff judges and notified by email on or before Friday, September 13th. Winning design will receive the KUER hoodie with their design printed on it as well as loads of local recognition!
All entries and questions about contest are to be emailed to email@example.com. Entries must be received by August 31st at 11:59pm MST to be considered. All entries will become property of KUER and therefore, may be used at a later date.
- The Submission must be the original work of the Entrant.
- The Submission must be owned by the Entrant, and may not be subject to a rights license or other contractual obligation that limits the Entrant's ownership rights.
- The Entrant must meet all eligibility requirements. Minimum age for participation is 13 in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Submissions may not contain content that violates any third-party rights (e.g., trademarked or copyrighted images) or any content that is defamatory, obscene, or deemed otherwise inappropriate by KUER.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the Contest, Entrant grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to KUER and its related companies to reproduce, distribute, and/or display the Submission.
- By entering the Contest, Entrant grants KUER the right to release their name and address (city and state only).