RadioWest (M-F @ 11AM & 7PM)
Wed September 27, 2006
9/28/06: Your Personal Economy: Caring for Elderly Parents
By Dan Bammes
Salt Lake City, UT – Our parents look to us for two kinds of care as they - and we - get older. The first is physical care. What help will they need with day-to-day living as well as for serious medical problems? And when they're no longer able or interested in taking care of their own financial needs, how can we help with that in a way that's comfortable for them and us? John Bird joins Dan Bammes for another edition of Your Personal Economy along with care consultant and financial planner Margy Campbell and attorney Laura Milliken Gray.
- On Wednesday, October 11 at 12:15 and 1:30, Margy Campbell will present "The Juggling Act - Making Sense of Child and Parent Care" as part of Zion's Bank Women's Financial Group's "Smart Women, Smart Money." For more information on the free day-long conference, call 801-844-9328 or toll free 800-737-6586. You can also visit them on-line.
- Visit Margy Campbell's Age Connections.
- Visit Laura Milliken Gray on-line
- Utah Legal Services
- Salt Lake County Aging Services
- Utah Aging and Adult Services