Salt Lake City, UT – Friday on RadioWest, we're rebroadcasting our conversation about the documentary Reserved to Fight. The film follows four Iraq combat soldiers as they try to navigate their way back into civilian life, and their story is typical of thousands who have returned from traumatic and surreal experiences. Doug talks to filmmaker Chantelle Squires and others about the struggle to feel "normal" after the realities of war. (Rebroadcast)
- Next Tuesday, March 24th at 7:30 p.m., there will be a screening of Reserved to Fight at the Fort Douglas Post Theatre at the University of Utah. It will be screened with the short documentary Single Mom, Minimum Wage. It's part of a week of documentary films at the University; for details, click here
- Click here for links to Veteran's resources on the Reserved to Fight blog.
- Read Matthew LaPlante's Blog at the Salt Lake Tribune.
- Purchase a CD of today's RadioWest. Please reference show #1614.
- Sign up for RadioWest Podcasts
Music from Today's RadioWest - "Reserved to Fight" Soundtrack. Learn more at the Reserved to Fight website.