KUER's Citizens of the World Travel Program
Connect with the people and places that you hear about on NPR by joining KUER's "Citizens of the World" Travel Program. Experience UNESCO World Heritage conservation sites, learn about the historical significance of places traveled and immerse yourself in the food, language and culture of travel destinations throughout the world. Questions? Contact Gayle Ewer at (801) 587-9331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are almost ready to announce our 2017 trips. Stay tuned!
Questions? Contact Gayle Ewer at (801) 587-9331 or email@example.com.
- London on Stage, 2016
- Venice to Rome Tall Ship Cruise, 2016
- France River Cruise with NPR's Diane Rehm, 2015
- Ireland and Scotland, 2015
- Myanmar, 2014
- South America cruise with NPR's Diane Rehm, 2014
- South India, November 2013
- Cuba, 2012
- Africa, April 2011
- Russia, November 2011
- Morocco, November 2009
- Grand Egyptian Odyssey: a voyage of discovery!
- Cuba, 2003
- Sicily, 2004
- Vietnam/Cambodia, 2005
- Peru, 2006
- Mekong River, 2007
- Mediterranean Sea Cruise with NPR's Diane Rehm, 2007
- Jazz Cruise, 2007
- The Galapagos Islands, 2008
- Egypt, 2008