Salt Lake City, UT – A growing body of scientists are blaming global warming for phenomena such as stronger hurricanes, urban heat spikes and the rise of infectious diseases. KUER's Jenny Brundin talks with Michael Taylor, director and co-writer of the new documentary "Global Warming: The Signs and the Science," along with other experts about what is causing global climate change, what the future holds and what is being done about it.
KUED Channel 7 will air "Global Warming: The Signs and the Science" on Wednesday, November 2nd at 7:00 p.m. For other broadcast times, visit KUED on-line
- Resources for Additional Information
- Guest Dr. Stephen Schneider's web-site
- Climate Hot Map
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- U.S. Department of Commerce's National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- National Wildlife Federation
- National Center for Atmospheric Research
- Environmental Defense
- National Academies Press
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- Pew Center on Global Climate Change
- The Government of Canada's "Taking Action on Climate Change"