Make your donation to KUER go twice as far when you select Fourth Street Clinic as your thank you gift during KUER's Fall Fund Drive, September 18-22. 2017.
Be a part of KUER's Social Good program and with your donation, help 1, 2, or 4 patients at the Fourth Street Clinic receive important medical care, including:
- back to school immunizations
- flu shots, prescription fulfillment
- mental health screenings
- eye glasses
- dental x-rays
- air pollution protective masks
- and insulin with syringes
- Donate $5/month (or $60 one-time), and help 1 patient receive necessary medical supplies.
- Donate $10/month (or $120 one-time), and help 2 patients receive necessary medical supplies.
- Donate $20/month (or $240 one-time), and help 4 patients receive necessary medical supplies.
About Our Social Good Partners: Fourth Street Clinic helps homeless Utahns improve their health and quality of life by providing high quality health care and support services. For many homeless Utahns, Fourth Street Clinic is their first and only chance at a diagnosis and on-going treatment. By increasing homeless Utahns access to primary care, Fourth Street Clinic is a major partner in ending homelessness, promoting community health, and achieving across-the-board health care savings.