Salt Lake City, UT – The Medicare drug benefit is the most expensive change in the Medicare program since its beginnings in the 1960s, but many users have found it confusing and difficult. On this edition of Your Personal Economy, Dan Bammes is joined by his regular guest John Bird, Medicare users Bob and Nikki Zito, Rob Ence of AARP and Kerry Brown of Olympus Pharmacy for a look at how the program works, and what might be done to make it better.
- Resources Mentioned During Today's Program:
- Medicare Program, 800-MEDICARE
- Utah State Health Insurance Information Program & Training, 800-541-7735
- Utah Medicaid Program, 800-662-9651
- Utah Medicare Outreach Coalition, 866-448-3616
- Medicare Fraud and Legal Assistance, 800-662-4245 x3329