6/9/06: The Case for the Independent Farm
Salt Lake City, UT – In his book "Raising Less Corn, More Hell," George Pyle attacks the status quo in American agriculture. Doug talks to Pyle, as well as two of Utah's independent farmers. (Repeat)
- Visit Borski Organic Farms on-line.
- Visit Morgan Valley Lamb on-line.
- Visit Liberty Heights Fresh
- For information on the Slow Food movement and Community Supported Agriculture, visit slowfoodutah.org
- The Salt Lake City Downtown Alliance Farmer's Market begins this Saturday, June 10, 2006. To learn more, visit their web-site.
- Tuesday, June 6th observed National Hunger Awareness Day. Learn more.
Or shop on-line at Amazon.com. A portion of your purchase benefits KUER.