Salt Lake City, UT – Have Oreo Cookies and the mantra "full of flaws" got you flummoxed? With just over a week to Election Day, Jennifer Napier-Pearce leads a panel of journalists in a conversation about Utah's Referendum 1. The debate is a heated one, and Monday, we'll cut through the rhetoric for a look at the pros and cons of school vouchers.
- Utahns for Public Schools
- Parents for Choice in Education
- Read the Deseret Morning News' The Voucher Vote: Taking a closer look at both sides of this controversial education issue
- Follow the Salt Lake Tribune's coverage of the voucher issue
- Juan Diego Catholic High School will host a public debate on Referendum #1 and the School Voucher issue on November 1, 2007 from 7-8:00pm in the auditorium. Richard Piatt will moderate the debate with Richard Eyre representing Parents for Choice in Education, and Pat Rusk representing Utahns For Public Schools. For more info, visit www.jdchs.org.
Or shop on-line Amazon.com for books and music from today's RadioWest. A portion of your purchase benefits KUER.