KUER has a new project that we're calling The Hive Mind. We want you to tell us what you think we should report on. No subject is too stupid or simple - we get it - this stuff can be complicated. Submit your questions below!
This month on The Hive Mind, KUER's Julia Ritchey wants your questions about the midterm elections happening this November! Maybe you have a question like: Which candidates are getting the most money? Do any Utah Democrats stand a chance? Or what ballot initiatives will we see? Ask away, and KUER's Julia Ritchey will try to figure it out!
How does this work?
Step 1: We'll ask you for your questions about a certain topic. No question is too stupid or simple - we get it - this stuff can be complicated.
Step 2: We'll choose the top 3 questions that we think should be investigated and then open up a voting round. You'll be able to vote for your favorite question.
Step 3: We'll answer the question! If you submitted the winning question, we may contact you for an interview (but you can always decline).
Check out some of our previous "Hive Mind" stories:
- Hive Mind: How Many Of Those New Apartments Downtown Are Affordable?
- Hive Mind: How Much Affordable Housing Is Enough?
- Hive Mind: Are Tiny Houses A Feasible Option To Increase Affordable Housing?
- How Much Influence Does The Gun Lobby Have On Utah's Lawmakers? We Asked A Former Congressman.
- National Parks: Fee Hikes For Repairs Won't Do Enough, Public Tells Federal Agency